This website www.incredwealth.com and other related internet based applications (collectively referred to as "website" or "services") are owned and operated by InCred Capital inclusion advisory services private limited, a company incorporated under the laws of Republic of India having its registered office at Unit no.1111, 11th floor, A-wing, The Capital, C-70, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai - 400 051 (hereinafter referred to as "we", or "us" or our or "InCred Wealth").
Users please take note that any statements made on InCred website/applications shall not be construed as an offer or promises for grant of any financial services.
1. Use of Our Website or Services:You will be able to use Our Website or Services as per Term of Use.
2. Information collected by InCred Wealth:
- Information provided by users through our Website or Services will include details required for availing respective Services.
- Information from credit bureaus and customer service providers to help InCred Wealth with customer verification and diligence required for InCred Wealth and partners.
- Log information: Search queries, IP address, crashes, date and time.
- Location information: Your actual location.
- Local storage: Browser web storage, application data caches.
- Cookies and similar technologies.
- Details required for administration or services and product improvement.
- Record and/or monitor calls if InCred Wealth it feels necessary for quality checks and staff training. Such recordings may also be used to help InCred Wealth combat fraud.
- Feedback given by you.
- Third-party advertisements: InCred Wealth may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit OUR Website/Application. These companies may use information about your usage preferences (but not your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. InCred Wealth is not responsible for product and services of such websites and is also not responsible for their privacy practices, which InCred Wealth does not own, manage or control.
- Retention of information collected: The information collected from you will be retained during the
- validity of your Account and for the purpose of submission of such information.
- As consented by you while creating your User Account.
- As required by any regulatory norms including but not limited to the norms prescribed under Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002.
3. Use of information collected by InCred Wealth:The information will be used by InCred Wealth for the following:
- To provide products or services you have requested.
- To provide information to our partners to assist in making, credit decisions about you.
- To disclose the information under special circumstances such as compliance with the applicable local law, court summons, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
- Search credit bureaus and fraud prevention agencies.
- To get in touch with you when necessary and contact you by email, SMS, letter, telephone or in any other way about our products and services.
- To identify, prevent, detect or tackle fraud, money laundering, terrorism and other crimes.
- To form a view of you as an individual and to identify, develop or improve products, that may be of interest to you.
- Provide information to independent external bodies such as governmental departments and agencies, universities and similar to carry out research.
- Perform other administrative and operational purposes including the testing of systems.
- Trace your whereabouts.
- Recover any payments you owe to InCred Wealth or partners.
- Comply with our regulatory obligations.
- To show you advertisements.
- Contact you as a survey respondent.
- To maintain records under applicable law or a may apply to pursuant to agreements executed by InCred Wealth.
- Carry out, monitor and analyse our business, Carry out market research, business, and statistical analysis and also direct our efforts for product improvement.
- Carry out audits.
4. Specific consent
- You consent and grant us authority to share your information with third parties to
- Provide the product or service you have requested.
- To enable them to contact you or to certain service partners in order to respond to your queries/comments or to resolve service issues and to serve you better.
- By using the Website/Services you authorize us, our affiliates & our associate partners to contact you via email or phone call or SMS and offer you their services/ product, imparting product knowledge, offer promotional offers running on their websites & offers offered by the associated third parties. Irrespective of the fact if also you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service, you still authorize to give you a call from InCred Wealth & its associates/partners for the above-mentioned purposes.